My bloggy pals

Saturday 1 August 2009

So Sorry

I am just writing a quick note while I have time, to say I am very sorry for not being here. The reason? Mt daughter- in-law has 'Swine Flue' we are sure she will be fine. However, I no sooner took my grandson back on Tue. Eve. When she was diagnosed on Thurs. Afternoon so I have him back for at lest FIVE DAYS, now while I love having him. I am not that good at crafting while I have to give him my full attention, I hope to be back to normal very soon.



I have just had an exciting parcel arrive with lots of new Stampin' Up goodies and while I have had chance to unpack them, that's all I have had chance to do. I am so looking fwd to showing these goodies to you as soon as I can. I have however, still been popping on your lovely blogs this last few days, but not quite as much as I would like. I hope you will pop back soon when I can get back to my usual crafting self.

Thanx for stopping by love to you all Dawn xx

8 comments:

Dazie said...

Dawn you are being missed here in blog land! Get well wishes to your DIL and I hope you have a good week!
Take care and see you when you get back!
Dazie
x

Nicki said...

Oh no Dawn! hope all is well soon! take care hun and see you when ya get back!
take care
Nicki
x

Aunty Sue said...

Hi Dawn i had the tablets last week as i had some of the symtoms but too bad. Hope she isnt too bad and enjoy the little one.

Emily said...

Hope she is okay! Take care of yourself! :)

Jess's Crafty Things said...

hope DIL gets weel soon. at least you can have some special moments with your grandson and spoil him...

Unknown said...

Lucky for you but unlucky for her. Hope she is well soon and enjoy your grandson, spoil him ROTTEN!

Roberta

Stephanie said...

Hugs to DIL, bet your grandson is keeping you busy!

Hope you get a chance to play with your new goodies soon

Hugs
Steph xxx

Anonymous said...

Aw that's sad news Dawn but have fun with your g'son x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin