My bloggy pals

Tuesday 25 August 2009

Elizabeth Bell new stamp!

First I must apologise for not being around, I haven't been feeling well I suppose with my illness it can take it's toll sometimes & then on top of that I lost my MOJO was so depressed couldn't find it for love nor money, it helps me so much with my illness. I was so frustrated! But I am back and I have this new stamp to show you, I love it, it's called sisters by Elizabeth Bell.
I loved it so much I thought it would look good inside too! I also have a new Martha Stewart (MS) punch. NOW I can finally get hold of them I will be using them alot lol I only have two edge punches BUT I saw this owl punch by Marther I had to have him too, goodness knows when I will use him but I will at some point. Any suggestions? lol better get on with what I used lol

Items Used: Stamp Elizabeth Bell, sisters. Sentiment stamp is WOJ. Inks all Stampin' Up! (SU) I love the colours here so vibrant. Card stock to match the inks SU. DP Basic Grey (eva) Flowers & Ribbon Craft time and the boarder punch is MS.

Well I hope it was worth the wait, I will be back later with a challenge card. Thank you for looking. Love Dawn xx

4 comments:

Dazie said...

Hellooo *waves* I love those stamps they are gorgeous!

Fab creations as always!
Dazie
x

Aunty Sue said...

Hi dawn not been around much myself as packing and clear to move. looks like i will be moving to the next town not by choice more by affordability. So looks little hulton here i come. Would love to stay in tyldesley but at least i can visit.
Hope you are feeeling better there are so many of us not so good been bit down and son has had flu and chest infection. take care and sending hugs Sue xx
oops sorry love the card and these stamps are stunning

brenda said...

Oh Dawn, sorry I missed this one,

Two today is brilliant and again you have made such a good job of it with the inside as well.

B x

Anonymous said...

Cute card Dawn :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin