My bloggy pals

Saturday 8 August 2009

Welcome Home gift box

Over on SWU they are having some classes this is my interpretation of one of the projects. I thought this would be nice stuffed with home made cookies. you can change this and make it NEW HOME and stuff with we've moved notelets etc. what do you think? I also thought this would be perfect for this challenge
SCD Mth 4 Wk 16 The theme is birdhouse what else lol I hope you like this and pop along to have a look at the DT as they are wonderful inpiration.

Items Used: All Items used are Stampin' UP! Card Stock So Saffron & Handsom Hunter (love the name of this card lol) Design Papers, So Saffron. Stamp set Forest Friends. inks Cocolate Chip & So Saffron oh and some whisper White ribbon. Not much and suprisingly easy to make. if your in the NW ot UK and would like this item demonstrating at your home let me know, all you have to do is grab a couple of friends and i'll be there. Or you can place an order and if it is over £45 in the month of AUG. there is a sweet ribbon bundle included FREE have a look Here for details. Thank you for looking. Love Dawn xx

18 comments:

Sue said...

This looks great Dawn. TFS

Crafting Queen said...

Adorable birdhouse and would be wonderful fully of cookies! :-) The stamps used on my house card are from by Paperartsy.
Enjoy your weekend. Anesha

Nicki said...

Cute house Dawn! looks brill
Nicki
x

Karen said...

Just adorable! TFS! =)

jguyeby said...

I love this Dawn. Do you have a template you could share?
Jennifer Eby

Crafting Queen said...

Hi Dawn, thank you so much for the lovely comment. I think you should submit your project, they are wonderful.Believe me I was really shocked when I saw it published alongside Kim's and Kath's cards, I am not in there league!

Have a great day.
anesha

Sara said...

What a lovely way to welcome someone to their new home. This is so cute.

Sara xx

Mrs Mayne said...

Cute little birdbox!! x

Dazie said...

Oh this is lovely, and cookies would definitely be my choice of goodies to go inside lol!
Dazie
x

Dazie said...

Oh this is lovely, and cookies would definitely be my choice of goodies to go inside lol!
Dazie
x

Anonymous said...

You are so clever Dawn :)

margaret said...

Fabulouse house Dawn love the wya you have made it.xx

Karen said...

ooooo a sweetie box!!! Its just lovely X

Carol Plume said...

what a gorgeous box - these 3d houses are certainly a popular choice and look so good!
Thank you for taking part this week at SCD hope to see you again soon...

Kaz said...

Gorgeous box, I'd go with cookies too!

Dawn said...

Wheee love your birdie house!

thanks for joining us on SCD

Dawn

Just spotted your gorgeous Akita too - She is adorable!

Laura said...

Great fun

Gez Butterworth said...

oooh its gorgeous. Thanks for playing.xx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin