My bloggy pals

Friday 28 August 2009

PYW 22 & Stampin' Sisters in Christ

I Have found a new challenge blog it's wonderful I do hope you will all go over and join in, SSIC the challenge blog is called Scrappin' Sisters in Christ, what a lovely sentiment this is, and if you go along I know you will love this as much as I do. As I say it is a completely NEW challenge site and I am sure they would appreciate any support you can give them. The first challenge is the theme of food I didn't realise I had so few stamps with food on, so strawberries it is (thank you Elizabeth Bell lol).

The next challenge is PTW sk 22 and I hope you agree it's a really nice sketch, as always both DT of these challenges give a great start to the creative juices, I do hope you pop along to their blogs for some inspiration or just plain curiosity. I really like the end result of this card and it's not like me not to use whisper white card stock as a base, I really like the effect of using this craft card stock for a change, even to the stamps used inside.
Items Used: Stamps on front of card, Whiff of Joy (WOJ) inside again WOJ and Stampin' Up! (SU) Gods Blessings. Coloured with SU Inks, Card Stock (CS) SU real red, basic black & Craft. Fibers SU. Glass beads (red) from Hobby Craft. DP Anna Griffin & Glossy Accents. Thank you for looking. Please feel free to brows my blog. Love Dawn xx

6 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card and thanks for the info. Will go have a look now. Hope your GM comes soon. Anesha :-)

brenda said...

Hi Dawn

Super cute card, such a simple but effective layout. And lovely colouring as usual.

B x

Kristine said...

Awww...this is just the sweetest card! LOVE that image and everything you did here =0) THANKS SO MUCH for playing in our first Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge! Have a wonderful day!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Dawn this is just beautiful I love that image she looks so serene you have chosen wonderful colours for her and your card I love it.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Oh, what a pretty card! Those Whiff of Joy images are just too sweet for words! I love your beaded accent. Very nice!

Thanks for playing in our first challenge at Stampin Sisters in Christ! We hope you join us again!

Cardmaking Galore said...

Lovely card!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin