My bloggy pals

Thursday 27 August 2009

Sketch Saturday 65 ROP ch 19

Another challenge this time it's Sketch Saturday I really liked this one apart from the square I am thinking I should of left it off (behind the image) as I cut this stamped image out wasn't sure if it looked lost so put the bk ground on. Any way that's my problem (getting bk into crafting after a week or so off is harder than I though it would be) The DT as always are inspirational I partiularly liked Mandy's & Cindy's they are super! I am also entering this for Roses on paper challenge 19 there are some rule you need to know so click on the link and find out more the prise is FAB so I had to have a go! any sketch use punches and a stamp fron a named list so I have it covered heres hoppin I win this one ( I have never won a challenge yet)

I Have used the versafine & black stazon with clear EP to give the Stamped Images (SI) a lift, again I have just put a simple SI inside the card so it's not bare. I have used lots of things I haven't used before on this card from the Pretties & Hodpoge kits for Stampin' Up! (SU) I have had them for ages but found the courage to go for it on this card, I hope you think it has worked well.

Now for Items Used: DP the fab Basic Grey (porcaline) loving these, All Stamps WOJ, Ribbon SU, Brads SU, Metal label SU from the HodgePodge kit Pearls are SU from the pretties kit Button SU love thes so cute first time I have used them. other beads from stash CS Whisper White & So saffron SU Thank you for looking. Love Dawn xx

5 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card, great use of the image inside as well. Something for you on my blog. Anesha:-)

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card Dawn. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

Bev said...

What a sweet card Dawn, gorgeous image and papers and superb details x

Crafting Queen said...

Hi Dawn, thanks for the lovely comment. Alienware is a type of computer, don't suspect many people have heard of it unless you are interest in computers.
Have a good evening. Anesha :-)
Did you get you Glimmer mist?

Iris Wiechmann said...

Gorgeous card Dawn and I like all the details you've used! Great idea stamping the image inside in a different color!
Thanks for entering our Roses on Paper & Belles 'n Whistles Challenge!

Hugs,
Iris

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin