My bloggy pals

Thursday 27 August 2009

WOJ 45 & Mojo Monday 101



I am getting back into the swing of things now, I find doing challenges often helps get the creative juices flowing again so this covers TWO challenges the sketch is from Mojo Monday 101 wasn't sure about this, at first i was thinking tags then I turned it and I liked it much more. The reqirement for WOJ is sparkles, I have put sparkles all over but with out making it too girly (that was a challenge lol) so I have accensuated the flower (what do you call them?) any way they have sparkles on as well as round the sentiment, which I hope you can see, as well as a couple of hearts in the top left corner. Now you may have noticed that I put up a WOJ challenge yesterday one day too late doh so I got right on this I do love their stamps, and interesting story how i got this one. I have had it for months didn't think I would use it actually, but I orderd a few stamps, like you do lol and this came by mistake instead of one of the ones I was waiting for, as it was thier mistake, I was asked to keep it (how could I not) for thier mistake what a lovely way to deal with a customer. so not only do they have wonderful stamps I would recomend them as having good customer relations too.

However, dispite this beautiful stamp I think I have gone a bit too green here, I should of coloured his waist coat blue doh! well I am only just getting my mojo back so please forgive the greenness of this poor guy! (maybe he was feeling a little green on his wedding day lol) I had better get to

Items Used:-Versamark & stazon blk (available from Stampin'Up! SU) DP american Crafts (ala carte set 2) Stamps WOJ Cuttlebug Folder (we in the UK call it dog tooth but the Americans call it Hounstooth) Stickles (diamond) Inks all SU, Card stock SU, Heart gems & buttons Papermania
Thank you for looking. Love Dawn xx

2 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Hey, you turned the sketch around -clever you! Jo x

Giò said...

WOW!!! really beautiful masculine card. I love this papers!!!

Hugs
Giò

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin