My bloggy pals

Wednesday 12 August 2009

wk 1 Basic Grey Challenge

So Glad Basic Grey are back I loved there challenges before. Things have changed though so make sure you pop along and read about these changes. It's always going to be a sketch (I really like this one by Tara) I have changed it slightly but you can still see it follows the sketch so I hope this is ok. The challenge isn't evry week (yes so it gives me time to complete it lol)but you still have to use something BG. Pop along to see the details.

So for Items Used:Stamps more of the fab 'Golden Oldies' by Stampin' Up! DP BG Eva, Sentiment stamp Hobbie Art, Flowers Prima, Ribbon & pins stash. That's it!

I couldn't stop smiling while making this card. Some people love this type of card it's not normally something I would send but my family are always up for a giggle so hey let them have it lol wonder what mum will think? ha ha (she is really not that old) thank you for looking. Love Dawn xx

4 comments:

Dazie said...

Brilliant card! That image is a giggle isnt it! Lovely colours and and papers!
Dazie
x

Carolyn V said...

Cute! I'm not really that old either, but my mind... she wanders... LOL Love the colours!

Crafting Queen said...

Really like this card, adore this set of stamps. Thanks for your lovely comment on my ATC. Anesha

June Houck said...

our card made me laugh out loud :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin