My bloggy pals

Wednesday 26 August 2009

WOJ ch 44

Oh it's me again, ;-) maybe I can become a regular blogger again lol . This sketch is from WOJ ch 44The stamps used for this are from the Summer collection designed by Elisabeth Bell, I havent used these ones before don't know why, I stuck with the girly ones :-) but now I have used these I may have to use them more often I really enjoyed making these I have used versamark and sprinkled clear emboss powder on the give more definition I hope you like it as much as I do. Once I had decided it was going to be a orange tree in stead of an apple tree the idea of colours srung from there I love the sketch this week too.
Items Used: All Stampin' Up apart from the Stamped images which are WOJ. DP Washington Apple & Pumpkin Pie, Card stock Handsome Hunter & whisper White (WW). Ribbon WW and all inks are SU too I hope you like please feel free to brows my blog if you have the time. Thank you for looking. Love Dawn xx

4 comments:

brenda said...

Hi Dawn

So pleased to see you are on a roll.

And again a super card with the lovely touch of carrying the image to the inside.

B x

cheryl said...

oh love this hun such a brilliant card love the inside too hugs cheryl xxxxxxxx

Cheryl said...

Beautiful,love these papers and images.....and such a beautiful job with colouring!!!
Hugs xx

Anonymous said...

Fabulous Dawn :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin