My bloggy pals

Sunday 30 August 2009

Allsorts wk 16



This is SO hard for me a REAL challenge, NO STAMPS what? no stamps oh my, so please excuse this card ;-) Allsorts have been very naughty to me this week lol but that I supose it what a challenge is all about.

My small order of Glimmer Mists (GM) arrived so I have been playing, this is what I have come up with, I have to say it was lots of fun making all the paper I need more so I can experiment. Any way I got the faithful cuttle bug out and away I went I was going to just do a very simple & classy Christmas card but I was beaten to it by a DT member lol very nice it was too. I supose I could of still done it only with GM lol but one has broken (gasp horror) I thought it was just blocked (as they can some times) but it was very shaken (not stired) I washed the spray and nothing, so I hope a new one will be sent will let you know. There were lots of items used but I got very carried away I didn't write them down sorry, but I don't know the name of the CB folder ot the die cut I used and I think I used all the GM lol Yes I did so I can put them down.

Items used: GM coffee, lemon Zest,Pink Bubble Gum Turquoise Blue & Irridecent Gold. some shells for my stash Whisper White card stock SU, two perminent markers silver & black and A go create die cut (camper van) the CB folder (swirls I think) & die cut (for the sentiment) I can't remember the names. Thank you for looking. Love Dawn xx

11 comments:

Zoechaos said...

Great card, has really made me smile. Know what you mean about NO STAMPS! how the heck, but you did it and made a great card.

brenda said...

Hi Dawn

Well it may be your first attempt with your GM's but you have got the blending element really well, the blue fades into the pink so nicely.

Sorry one of our DT stole your thunder, shall have to have a few words with them !

Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.

B x

Gro said...

Great card.
Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.

coldwaters2 said...

Great card Dawn and how brave to use those glimmer mists but you have done a fab job with them, love the use of the cuttlebug embossing it certainly gives that touchy feel element...love it.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Jules said...

Hi Dawn

Your card is lovely and your Glimmer Mist work looks brilliant.

Really must try these!

Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.

Love Jules xx

Elizabeth said...

Hi Dawn *waves*

Can I CASE this card at once? My sister loves those VW vans - I just gave her a mug with one on the other day. You made a great job of this card. Just delicious.

scotspanda said...

fabby card, love the minivan!! your background with the GM is lush :o) I am glad you rose to my challenge lol

thanks for joining in on my challenge this week at Allsorts

lotsalove

Amanda xx

Tiets said...

just really beautifull!
Hugs Tiets

Nicki said...

Hey Dawn
been catching up on all your posts, theyre gorgeous!
hope your well???
Nicki
xxx

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Fantastic card, love the embossed background
thank you for playing at Allsorts

Emma xxx

Crafting Queen said...

Fab card,love it and no stamps used! Anesha

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin