My bloggy pals

Thursday 6 August 2009

WOJ Ch 98

This is the WOJ sketch I really liked this and I decided to use it twice in quick succession lol you don't see me for ages then here I am post after post lol. Well a 9month Grandson takes all my time I have been diying to get back to my beloved craft (but he always comes 1st lol) So where was I? mmm yes Whiff of Joy, I really liked the sketch can you tell? there is a fab stamp to win this time too I haven't got it & it will go very well with this one lol so here's hoping lol pop along and have a looksey.
This is my entry as it uses the WOJ stamp! and some diamond stickles for the veil, everything else is SU. I really like the scrapbook set 'Love' that's where everything is from. and I think it goes perfectly with this stamp, I may have even used it before, any way if I did you can see how different they look (I hope lol) Inks used: so many, So Saffron, Barley Banana, Bashful Blue, pretty in Pink, Old Olive Certain Celery, Rose Red & chocolate chip. I think that all of them phew!
This is a new stamp set I bought I have been dying to get my mits on these not my usual type of stamp I have to say but I thought as I am getting a little older they made me laugh and I am sure this will make a great card for any male in the family.

Items Used: Stamp Set Golden Oldies, DP Bashful Blue & Pumpkin Pie cardstock Night of Navy & Wisper White Brads from the so subtle pack to match. Inks: Night of Navy, Pumpkin Pie, Bashful Blue, Pritty in Pink & Bordering blue. Ribbon Night of Navy. I used a new tool for this I bought it a couple of weeks ago think I have used it before but I really like it, dead handy specially if your out & about it's a cutter kit has a few tools on there, distressing tool which I used on this card plus scoring cutting & perforating tools to, very handy I can tell you have a look in the catty. If you have any questions e-mail me craftydawn@googlemail.com Thank you for looking. Love Dawn xx

9 comments:

Giò said...

Beautiful card, I like the colors and the stamp of bride is fantastic. Hugs Giò

Beth aka BR-T said...

These cards are both quite wonderful, the bride beautiful and the old guy funny! BR-T

Crafting Queen said...

Two different but great cards. The first one is so pretty and love the image on the second one (not used mine as yet, might do after seeing yours). Anesha

Jess's Crafty Things said...

I like the mens card Dawn - its so different!

Mandy said...

I must admit I had a good giggle when I saw these in the catalogue, my friend was keen for me to buy them but I just couldn't make up my mind. As you know there are just so many fab things to buy from SU it's difficult to know what to get first!!

take care,
Mandy
x

Mandy said...

....ooooops me again...

Love your cards Dawn !!!

Jodi said...

Your first card is very pretty! Love your second card... to funny!!
I love the coloring you have done on both of them.
Hugs
Jodi =)

Linda said...

Hi Dawn! Both of your cards are great! You second card is so funny! Love it! You have some awesome creations on your blog - I'm glad I found you through your comment on Pocket Edward's Hawaiian Adventures! Thanks for becoming a follower! Glad you found us and thanks for spreading the word - we need more followers! Have a wonderful weekend! Aloha, Linda

Anonymous said...

What a fab wedding card :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin